About Me

Welcome to my blog. Back in July 2010 I purchased a VW T5 '06 van with the vision of converting it into a camper van. To share my experiences, on the well trodden path of converting these wonderful vehicles, I have created this blog which I'll try to update regularly. Enjoy.

Wednesday 15 December 2010

December 2010 - Sparky at work

The electrics are going now. The CBE PC200 mutts nuts of power distribution units is about to be connected... Not too sure about that scary 230V thingy though!


Notice the AGM deep cycle gel leisure battery... All 30Kg's of it, enough to power a small village let alone my camper for a weekend, I hope :-)

Now... could you get those lights lined up any straighter... holes drilled with ceiling panels removed and aligned by eye... my work is done...

No comments:

Post a Comment