About Me

Welcome to my blog. Back in July 2010 I purchased a VW T5 '06 van with the vision of converting it into a camper van. To share my experiences, on the well trodden path of converting these wonderful vehicles, I have created this blog which I'll try to update regularly. Enjoy.

Monday 8 November 2010

August 2010 - Off to get windows fitted

With all panels cut around windows, it's time to head off to very very south, to visit Vansport Ltd in Penzance. Well, a few days in Somerset to break up the journey anyway. So it's temporary carpet in the back and makeshift bed and I'm off.

... A day walking around Penzance and the van is ready. I collect and drive back to the country to leisurely inspect the work.


The van looks so different now and my only concern was the finish of the inside sill. Could of been finished with some smooth sealant to hide the bumps and rough finish of the now set sealant.


Next, to get back home and start the big wiring job.

No comments:

Post a Comment