About Me

Welcome to my blog. Back in July 2010 I purchased a VW T5 '06 van with the vision of converting it into a camper van. To share my experiences, on the well trodden path of converting these wonderful vehicles, I have created this blog which I'll try to update regularly. Enjoy.

Thursday 11 November 2010

November 2010 - Fitting Autogliss curtain rails

Whilst these curtain rails are very compact and able to be bent to shape, one must take care not to create too much of a bend or the rail will distort. I've tried to keep the bends to a sensible bending point...







One last trim addition...


And some more pics of the rear lining...





Finally, the time has come.... The van is off to get the internal furniture fitted in Sheffield, so I'll post again when the van is back...

No comments:

Post a Comment