About Me

Welcome to my blog. Back in July 2010 I purchased a VW T5 '06 van with the vision of converting it into a camper van. To share my experiences, on the well trodden path of converting these wonderful vehicles, I have created this blog which I'll try to update regularly. Enjoy.

Friday 5 November 2010

August 2010 - Where do we start?

Ok, so what have I done now! Take a step back, fling open the doors and see what we have... voila...


The new modern look to the front cab area, with dashboard and high level gear stick all helped to make the T5 the clear winner of choice over a T4 (sorry T4 guys!)


Don't think the stock VDO stereo will be there for that long... and sure enough, a brand new Meos-MC701B arrives, sporting a 7" flip up monitor screen and the usual bluetooth, sat nav and ipod integration. Now, where do all these cables go, phew?!

No comments:

Post a Comment