About Me

Welcome to my blog. Back in July 2010 I purchased a VW T5 '06 van with the vision of converting it into a camper van. To share my experiences, on the well trodden path of converting these wonderful vehicles, I have created this blog which I'll try to update regularly. Enjoy.

Monday 8 November 2010

October 2010 - LED light fittings

Time to drill the holes for the lights before the carpet lining goes in.



I purchased four Nova 9 Fri-Light LED 12v lights from Grassroutes Leisure. The usual two wires, positive and negative ground, simples...


Not sure about the Silver Sands bezel trim colour, so will be colouring those in a dark grey colour before fitting.

Nearly forgot to mention the LED strip lights that i picked up at Vanfest. Cool blue lights for that mood lighting...

No comments:

Post a Comment