About Me

Welcome to my blog. Back in July 2010 I purchased a VW T5 '06 van with the vision of converting it into a camper van. To share my experiences, on the well trodden path of converting these wonderful vehicles, I have created this blog which I'll try to update regularly. Enjoy.

Monday 8 November 2010

September 2010 - Wiring, wiring and more wiring

The key is preparation and good planning. I know what I want to install from the outset, so wire end locations have been mapped out; leisure battery in rear wardrobe, fridge wiring on the opposite side, led light positions in roof etc. With the roof panels off it is very easy to work out which path your wires will run. Cable ties to the ready...


It's getting late into the evening now but good progress made for today. I used loom tape to protect the cabling and it makes a very professional look to the installation.

No comments:

Post a Comment